Friday, November 16, 2007


i am hungry but i will not cry
for i have faced the facts of starvation
and yet remained the same size.

i am hungry as i have vomitted all that was left inside
i am far past wasted, and far past sedated
or something along those lines.

for i am waiting to be given back what was mine
for i am waiting to be held drifting through the future i had in mind.

yes, yes i hear you in the sky
i am hungry but that which has been left to me
simply poisons me

that which i have been left to become
whilst, i demand him to leave me be
whilst, i've gone through every means
to fill in my empty stomach with safety

months pass wasted
months since revival
i am so very hungry
for those tender thoughts
they have escaped me

i will not cry.
even if i continue on, starving.
and i will not come, knocking.
i will wait for this nourishment to come to me.

i will not cry
even as my last dignities are stolen from me
for, i am starving.
my comfort stolen away from me.
fucked up, and fucked over.
now, my organs are failing
as i wait for that moment of peace

there is no greater hunger then that which consumes me
there is no greater loneliness, then in this state in which you taunt me.

will this which i have saught come to find me?
in anyway, in someway would it be ok?
to take me by the hand
shake me
feed me
for this time
may it be alright to not walk away
the nourishment i have needed
in someway, in anyway
no more hunger can i take
i will cry.
for it will end in tears
and if not soon
this hunger shall take my beating heart away.

No comments: